1451 Stanly Ln
Napa, CA 94559
Local: (707) 415-2298
Toll Free: (866) 367-9945
Tasting Appointments: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Groups of 6-12
In order to provide special attention to all of our guests, we require group reservations for parties of six to twelve.
Experience the relaxed and inviting new Migration wine tasting space, at an idyllic south Napa location in the heart of Carneros! Visitors to the hospitality center will experience comfy seated tastings in our newly renovated tasting room spaces. A perfect destination for fun and relaxing afternoons in wine country, guests will enjoy this serene Napa Valley experience, located just minutes from downtown Napa.
Dog friendly winery: In addition to certified service animals, we welcome well-behaved dogs on leash on the property for outdoor tastings, with prior appointment.
**Please note: Due to the nature of our tastings and to ensure safety and enjoyment of our guests, we request that all guests visiting be at least 21 years of age. This condition includes infants, children, teenagers and ALL visitors under the age of 21.**
Migration Tasting Experience
After enjoying a special greeting wine upon arrival, guests may explore special flights of Migration’s acclaimed single vineyard cool-climate Chardonnays or Pinot Noirs.
Special COVID19 Update - What to Expect Upon Arrival:
- Masks Indoors. All guests must wear a mask indoors, in line with local health requirements.
- Masks Outdoors. All unvaccinated guests must wear a mask both indoors and outdoors, while not seated at a table, in line with local health requirements.
- Indoor and Outdoor Experiences. We are offering both indoor and outdoor wine tasting experiences
- Tastings. We are adhering to a 45 minute to an hour tasting duration
- Cards Only. Credit or Debit payments only
- 21+ Only. All guests must be over the age of 21
Wine Club Membership: All club members receive complimentary wine tasting experiences for up to four adults, with member present.
Questions: If you have questions about tasting availability, please call (707) 415-2298 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tastings by prior Appointment Only, All Visitors must be 21 or Older and of legal drinking age.