1451 Stanly Ln
Napa, CA 94559
Local: (707) 415-2298
Toll Free: (866) 367-9945
Tasting Appointments: 10:00am - 4:00pm
By Appointment Only: Friday-Sunday
Groups of 5-6
In order to provide special attention to all of our guests, we require group reservations for parties of five to six.
Migration Winery Pop-Up
New Tasting Experience
Experience the relaxed and inviting new Migration pop-up wine tasting space, at an idyllic south Napa location in the heart of Carneros! Visitors to the pop-up will experience seated, al fresco tastings in an airy 900-square-foot tented patio. After enjoying a special greeting wine, guests may explore special flights of Migration’s acclaimed single vineyard cool-climate Chardonnays or Pinot Noirs. A perfect destination for fun and relaxing afternoons in wine country, guests will enjoy this serene Napa Valley experience, located just minutes from downtown Napa.
Dog friendly winery: In addition to certified service animals, we welcome well-behaved dogs on leash on the property for outdoor tastings, with prior appointment.
Reserve Your Wine Tasting
Upon arrival, you will be greeted by one of our delightful and knowledgeable team members and taken through a flight of five incredible Migration wines. With our airy outdoor setting, we provide social distancing quite naturally!
For the well-being of our guests and staff, we will be implementing the California Wine Institute guidelines, including:
- Plan Ahead. Reservations are required for all wine tastings
- Signature. A liability waiver for your party must be completed prior to tasting
- Cover-Up. Face coverings are required for all guests except when seated
- Small Parties. Reservations will be limited to a maximum of six people
- Cards Only. Credit or Debit payments only
- Rest Assured. We have implemented additional protocols for everyone's well-being
Thank you for your support — we can't wait to welcome you for a respite of fresh air and Migration wine in your glass!
Migration - Reserve Via Tock