Chipotle Lime Butter on Grilled Corn
Yield: 1 Cup
Prep: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
(Recommended with Grilled Oysters, Corn on the Cob or Corn Bread)
- 1 Stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 Chipotle chile in Adobo sauce, seeded finely minced
- 2 tsps adobo sauce
- 2 tsps fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp minced lime zest
- 1 tsp salt
- In a standing mixer with a paddle attachment, whip butter until light and fluffy.
- Combine all of the ingredients and season to taste.
- Roll into a log with Saran wrap and refrigerate. Slice into discs once cold and keep refrigerated.
Take a look at our recommended pairing below.
Pairing Recommendations - CH